Friday, October 8, 2010

WATER DAMAGE | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Family Photographer

20100919-IMG_8158-1

So the above is the way my kitchen has looked for....I guess about a month now! We had water damage caused by both our dishwasher and our sink. Insuranced denied our claim :( citing repeated seepage etc... Getting quotes from various contractors and making decisions about cabinets and flooring has moved a little more slowly than I would like, but I am trying to be patient and keep my eye on the prize -- a beautiful new kitchen!

So in the meantime, our downstairs bathroom is doing double duty as a dishwashing staging area, our family room and garage hold the contents of our kitchen, and -- we eat out a lot.

Here are some pics from a recent outting in search of food:

Leesburg

child in Leesburg

Leesburg

Leesburg

Have a wonderful fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment