Monday, October 18, 2010

DAWNS EARLY LIGHT | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Family Portrait Photographer

P 20101017-IMG_8048-26 ss

I've written about the photographer's golden hour in the evening, but dawn's early light can also be magical, albeit a bit cool and dewy. I met two siblings and their families bright and early to take portraits as a gift for their father. I love how beautifully they are dressed.

Apparently Grandfather's most recent photograph of this family does not include the adorable younger child! This is definitely a perfect time to give him an updated family portrait.

I asked this family to traipse through wet grass to pose by this fence. The lines of the fence, the sun peeking through the trees, and the rustic barn seemed a perfect backdrop.

P 20101017-IMG_8006-6 curves wiuc

Thank you everyone for meeting me so bright and early! I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek. There are many more photographs to come, and they should be ready within two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment