Friday, September 23, 2011

HAPPILY EVER AFTER | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer

Wedding-1-2 (2) copy web  

I recently had the honor of photographing the marriage of Becca and Taylor at the gorgeous Rose River Farm in Syria, Virginia. While a little bit of a hike from Loudoun County, it was a magical place for a wedding! And it was truly a joy for me to bear witness to this young couple's love for each other, and to play a part in preserving the memories of their blessed and holy day.

 

A special thanks to Tim Pennington of Radiant View Photography for his excellent assistance in providing coverage for this wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love all your photos but I have to say GIRL YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR CALLING!!!!!! Weddings are your thing! I loved all of these. They are beautiful people but the candid shots you captured, priceless. The posed photos, beautiful. The slide show told a story.
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete