Thursday, February 17, 2011

HAPPILY EVER AFTER | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County Portrait and Wedding Photographer



These photographs are some of my favorites from a gorgeous wedding in October 2011 at the Evergreen County Club in Haymarket, Virginia.







I have been shooting weddings for Shelley Miller Photography (and other local photographers) for almost a year now. I'm ready to book some of own, and to that end, I am developing some of the images I took and working on sample albums.   For more information about booking Goodhart Photography for your wedding, email goodhart photography @ gmail.com or visit my website, Goodhart Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Great photograph. I really love the clear wedding photos. The images from the ceremony up to the reception were all perfectly caught.

    ReplyDelete