Monday, January 24, 2011

TRAVELS TO THAILAND | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Family and Child Portrait Photographer





In early January, my husband and I left our three children in the care of Grampy and took off for a short getaway to Thailand to visit my mother! It is a beautiful country, and I really enjoyed photographing it.

My mom has ten pet turtles, one parrot, one dog, and one cat. Here is one of her turtles:


The food in Thailand is so delicious! These are some of my favorite dishes, laab (a minced pork with spices) and crispy pork).



So when I came back from Thailand, I basically slept for 5 days -- no jet lag in Thailand as I guess adrenaline kept me going, but it hit with a vengeance once I returned. Now I am refreshed and energized and ready to create some beautiful portraits for my clients!

Parting shot -- windows on a Buddhist temple grounds.

11 comments:

  1. I love the first shot, as well as the awesome turtle!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Thailand someday, now you just made me want to go even more :) And I heart the turtle shot, how is it possible he looks so cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how amazing for you! These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images. The food photography is well done too -- I think that's a new area for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip. The photos are gorgeous. I want to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that turtle shot, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shots..love seeing shots from around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning images. I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thailand! Wonderful... good for you and your husband to get away and do this. :) Beautiful photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work. I too was going to say your food shots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete