Friday, August 27, 2010

MUSINGS | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County Family and Portrait Photographer

20100705-IMG_7155-101

So I was up early yesterday with insomnia, and drove to Baltimore to meet one of my dearest friends who sadly moved to Pennsylvania two years ago.  I had such a wonderful time!  Some friends make you feel so comfortable, there isn't anything you can't share, you have the same sense of humor, you love the way they look at the world, you are energized by talking with them - that is the kind of friend L is.  Unfortunately I did NOT bring my camera so I am posing a few sunflower photographs I took in July at the McKee-Besher Wildlife Management Area because that is how I felt after my trip to Baltimore - bright and cheerful.

20100705-IMG_7128-93

I have a busy weekend ahead, a portrait session on Saturday, a wedding back up in Baltimore on Saturday evening, a session on Sunday, and a session on Monday! 

For the wedding, I will be second shooting for Paula Lockhart of Four Seasons Photography , and it will be my first time working with her!  I can't wait -- I love weddings, for their fairy tale nature, but also the way a wedding allows a photographer to do it all -- weddings combine portraiture with photojournalism and storytelling, macro photography, environmental portraiture, etc....

On that note I'll close with a few images I took at a wedding in Baltimore earlier this year, as a second shooter for Shelley Miller of Shellpix Studios

P-20100530-IMG_0135-61

P-20100530-IMG_2510-4

P-20100530-IMG_2884-20

1 comment: