Friday, May 21, 2010

KARLYN - CLASS OF 2011 | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia High School Senior Photographer

P-20100520-IMG_1443-1

I had a great time with this gorgeous junior. Such wonderful skin, and I love her curls! Ages ago I remember getting perms trying to achieve those "Flashdance" type curls, and ending up with waves and frizz.

Anyway, for this senior shoot we went to two locations in Loudoun County. One is a beautiful setting which you would typically expect to use in a portrait shoot, and the other was a shopping center!

P-20100520-IMG_1882-42

I really enjoyed scouting out the shopping center. It challenges you to look beyond the obvious to find interesting backdrops.

Here is one more portrait:

P-20100520-IMG_1617-16

I am currently seeking "Senior Ambassadors" from area high schools to promote Goodhart Photography. If you are class of 2011, or know of any rising juniors or seniors who might be interested, feel free to e-mail me for more information.

1 comment: