Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY! | Goodhart Photography, Family Portraiture

Story Board Black 3 - Smiths 2-1

I printed the above storyboard as a 10x20 canvas gallery wrap and it looked FABULOUS! I should have taken some photographs before I delivered it. I loved it so much I made one of my own kids to bring as a sample to show clients.

I appear to be obsessed with the 10x20 format! But it just looks great, and it's a little different than a standard 8x10 or 11x14.

loved panel

IMG_9671



Can you tell what a precious imp she is? Just adorable.
And just LOOK at the grin on the newborn below - like he was in on the joke!


P bw20091109-IMG_0621


Tonight I hope to finish up my maternity shoot from a few weeks ago. I am running at about 2.5 weeks for getting proofs to families....

No comments:

Post a Comment