Thursday, September 23, 2010

A PRINCESS IN A TUTU | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County Child and Family Portraiture


P 20100914-IMG_8081-5

Isn't she lovely? Little Miss A is three years old and full of spirit and energy. She is modeling a tutu for me because I am considering putting together a portfolio to show to some of the small local dance schools in Loudoun and Fairfax County. And perhaps preschools. Last year I did the Team and Individual photographs for a local swim team, and I really enjoyed it! So I am interested in exploring other opportunities in the same genre.

I know dance photographs are typically done with a studio look, and I do in fact have a session lined up in my living-room-doubling-as-a-studio for later this month. But I just love to take these kinds of portraits out doors! There is just something particularly magical about that. This is another photo I did over a year ago...

IMG_7174 web




No comments:

Post a Comment