Wednesday, March 17, 2010

INTRODUCING THE NEWEST NA'VI| Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Family Photographer

Navi Becca 20100215-IMG_1166-43

That's my daughter above as a Na'vi. She hasn't even seen Avatar, but I did, and I just loved the beautiful imaginary world that the Na'vi inhabited. I think she would, too. Pandora sort of reminded me of that Disney movie without words....Fantasia. I had to google that, my mind couldn't pull it out of my memory!

Anyway, below is the Na'vi image superimposed on the original. Isn't photoshop amazing?

Before and After navi

And no, I did not figure out how to do this on my own! There is a tutorial in March 2010 Photoshop User, the official magazine of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.  I highly recommend subscribing to Photoshop User if you are interested in the post-processing end of photography.  It has really helped me improve my abilities!  And it always has fun projects to practice.

So now I must put away my computer and think about getting dinner on the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment