Sunday, March 7, 2010

AMAZING GRACE - FIRST HOLY COMMUNION | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun and Fairfax County Child Portrait Photographer

P2 20100307-IMG_1874-Edit

What a great day - three gorgeous children who were all a dream to work with. I thought I was pretty much an on-location only photographer, and yes, I do love the paparazzi model of following spontaneous children around and getting natural, joyful expressions, but there is just something wonderful about photographing children who are dressed up like royalty. Unfortunately, my own daughter cried every time I put a dress on her from age 6 months until about a month ago, so I have been deprived of that joy for quite some time.

The First Communion is a special rite of passage for Catholic families. If you, or any of your friends, have a child receiving First Communion this year, give me a call to commemorate the special day with a beautiful portrait.



No comments:

Post a Comment