Sunday, June 21, 2009

Big Plans...



So today I picked up my Canon 40D, my 24-105 L IS lens, and my 430 EX flash with Gary Fong diffusers from a pro who is switching to Nikon! I am incredibly excited about it, and I believe this investment - using most of the money I earned from my part-time job while my husband was unemployed this spring - will help me get one step closer to my dream of an on-location portrait photography business.

I feel euphoric about the opportunity to turn something I love so much on a creative and personal level into a business. With the economy, it may be difficult to find clients, but we'll see. If it is meant to be, it will be, because I am certainly passionate enough and interested enough in this enterprise to give it my all.

Today I processed a few more pictures for Jenny and Sherry. That is Allie above with her bitty baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment