Friday, August 12, 2011

ISO Photography Model | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County and Northern Virginia High School Senior Pictures

Kirkjam-2

A couple of months ago I went to a fantastic Kirk VoClain training workshop. One of the coolest things he did was underwater shots with a senior in a prom dress and ever since I have been dying to do something similar. Since I don't have a pool in my yard, I purchased a kiddie pool which I think could work. But I need a model to help test it out! Models get 3-5 free pictures for FB and discretely logo'd files for printing.

If you are a high school student and willing to wear a prom dress in a kiddie pool, e-mail me at goodhart photography @ gmail.com (no spaces) and I'll send you the parental consent form and a few possible dates for the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment