Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAYLEY - CLASS OF 2011 | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia and Loudoun County Senior Pictures

hayley-9

Hayley is off to college in a few days, but she stopped by to have a few formal drape portraits taken. She wasn't completely satisfied with the senior pictures that the school photographer took, and it is your senior year, right, so shouldn't you love your pictures??

hayley-6 dominion high school senior pictures

From now through September 30th, I am offering high school seniors a chance to experience custom photography for themselves! For just $99 plus VA sales tax, you get a senior yearbook session with drape (I have the drape, but sorry guys,you'll have to rent your own tux), 5-10 proofs to choose from, and a high resolution digital file of your favorite image. You can make prints for relatives, use the image for graduation cards, AND submit the image to your yearbook (although keep in mind that some schools, such as Dominion High School, charge students a $50 processing fee if you use an outside photographer).

hayley-12

My goal at Goodhart Photography is to make sure you LOVE your pictures! This is a very special time of life and I think all seniors deserve beautiful portraits, which is why I am offering this special deal through September 2011.

And, for an additional $45 we can go on location and capture your own unique spirit -- a savings of $30 on our regular one hour senior session.

Haley-30

And for my parting shot, one of my favorite images, although it isn't a very traditional drape portrait. For some reason, Hayley reminds me of Vermeer's "Girl with a Pearl Earring" -- even though Hayley isn't wearing a droopy earring and her lips aren't parted. But she is certainly as beautiful as Vermeer's subject!

hayley-8

So please check out my website and find me on FACEBOOK and then give me a call 703-431 - 3508 to schedule your appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment