Monday, January 17, 2011

1 YEAR OLD! | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County newborn and baby photographer



It is so hard to believe I have been photographing this baby sweetheart since he was in his mother's belly! You can sneak a peak back to those days by clicking here.

This was my first shoot of the year, and my first shoot in my under-construction basement studio. Baby J was totally on the go, and very interested in what was in the basement (toys and more toys) as well as my children who popped down a few times to say hello.

Here is a more pensive look:



We also took Baby J outside for a few natural light photographs in the snow. While Loudoun County didn't get very much snow this week, there was enough left to create the environmental portraits we wanted.



I hope you enjoyed your sneak preview!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on Joshy photos. I tried to comment days ago but it wouldnt let me. I love them all. I think this is my favorite shoot so far. I went to the link to look at all of them, oh my so many to choose from :) Hope your doing well take care.

    ReplyDelete