Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAYLEY - CLASS OF 2011 | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County Northern Virginia High School Senior Pictures

Haley-30

Gorgeous Hayley met me in Lansdowne for her senior pictures. She is incredibly photogenic and I had a great time working with her. Mom was a huge help holding scrims and reflectors to control the dappled afternoon light.

Haley-4

Hayley has a natural, easy smile, but I managed to get a few more pensive portraits as well. I really like the one below; it shows a different side to her personality. She's off to college this fall and I know she has a bright future ahead of her. Congratulations Haley!

Haley-22

If you've stopped by to check out Hayley's sneak peek, feel free to leave a comment so we know you were here!

To learn more about Goodhart Photography or schedule your own appointment, visit
Goodhart Photography's full website
or email me at goodhart photography@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, as always, Angela! Which lens gave you that gorgeous bokeh in the first shot?

    ReplyDelete