Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FAMILY PORTRAITS | Goodhart Photography, Loudoun County family and child portrait photography

P 20101108-IMG_0632-28

Fall is currently my busiest time of year, as families want photographs with some of the gorgeous fall color for their Christmas and holiday cards. I met this beautiful family after school for a weekday session, which is much easier to schedule than weekends but often means portraits without parents. They were friendly and personable children, and quite helpful too, carrying my gear and dragging my wagon.

Mom was just as helpful, cleaning off my coat and hair with a stick when a passing bird left me a present! I am not making that up! It made for some natural giggles though, which I captured -- the show must go on, no matter how badly the photographer wants to go home and take a shower! So when you see me with my "First Aid Kit" in my wagon from now on, you'll know why. Anything can happen on a photoshoot and I will now be prepared with tissues/anti-bacterial wipes, etc..

Anyway, in spite of high spirits and a rapidly setting sun, we managed to get some lovely portraits! The rest of the proofs will be available in two weeks.

P 20101108-IMG_0705-38

No comments:

Post a Comment