Friday, May 14, 2010

NEW WEBSITE | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Child, Teen, and Family Photographer

Ancestral Homestead....

I've finally updated my website! You can check it out HERE. I own a few URLS, actually, and the next step is to get them to all link back to Goodhart Photography's new website.

My main reason for changing websites is that the new site allows me to easily create portrait galleries for my clients and to showcase my work. 
I am planning to add a testimonial page, so if you're a client and you have any feedback that I could use on a testimonial page, I'd love to hear from you!

The photo at the top of this blog was taken in Maine. It is my father's ancestral home. It is totally unrelated to this post, but it just seemed wrong to write a blog post without a photograph!

1 comment: