Thursday, November 5, 2009

FAMILIES AND FALL FOLIAGE | Goodhart Photography, Northern Virginia Photographer, Babies, Children, Teens, and Families

P IMG_9651

Before I left for Nashville for a photography workshop, I had a fantastic photoshoot with this lovely family. They are good friends, and willing to try anything, so it was really quite fun. I did have to resort to a few bribes though, especially for the little E who has a mind of her own. But look at her grin below!



And here is another photograph - I have a soft spot for the walking away compositions....

P IMG_9570

I also finished developing the images for this family, and created a video for them:

I think the videos would be great gifts for grandparents! I will be offering them for sale soon. The versions I will offer will be DVD quality and the quality/clarity will be much better than on my blog.

The Nashville convention was a lot of fun, it was just fascinating to learn how other photographers set up and grow their businesses. There are as many different approaches as there are photographers! And certain things really resonate with me, so there will be a few changes in the upcoming months.

It wasn't all business and marketing though, there were several workshops on the technical aspects of photography, such as using ocf (off camera flash) and managing workflow.

I also purchased some gorgeous products that you'll be seeing in custom designed albums and story board panels. And some absolutely stunning backdrops that I will be using during the winter months when it is too cold to go outside. I will have some special offers to test out my mini-studio set-up in early 2010, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment